Welcome to Fish Place
We invite you to enjoy our Cajun / Creole dishes at any of our popular four food junctions. Enjoy the taste of New Orleans without leaving town! We got Seafood covered and have Vegetarian too ...
Serving you authentic Cajun/Creole since 2005. All dishes are carefully and quickly created for you by our team of Chefs, using the best quality ingredients. "We believe that if the food is cooked and served with love and passion it brings good health into consumer's lives...".
- "I love the food, great customer service and fast prep of my meals"
- "Customer service is great !! They always greet you with a smile and let you know about any specials going on"
- "Great deals on the food and the food is absolutely tasty"
- "Love going there with my family and friends!"
- "We liked the grilled Mahi and the Redfish. The Boudin Balls are a tasty appetizer. Friendly staff."
Thanksgiving Eve Closed at 6:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day Closed.
Christmas Eve closed at 7:00 p.m.
Christmas Day Closed.
New Year's Eve Open regular hours.
January 1 Open regular hours.
You want something different, ask the manager »